11.26.2009

FUCK FOR ALL THE PEOPLE WHO BLOCKED THIS SITE

hello people, finally I can write in here again, because few days ago this blogger site could not be accessed, for FASTNET users. oh well, can you imagine how panic i am -__-' . sooooo many stories which i was hard to tell it again, i guess. ya know, at that time very hard to accessed this site, but i just let it flow, because i never think this site will be blocked. but my patient has run out, so i posted twitt in my twitter and asked why this site couldn't be opened. while waited, i played kaskus. and thats my sustance i think, wohooo i got the info that blogspot site has been blocked because of someone. i forgot who he is, because i was very boiled << ( mendidih, kepepet coy) when i checked my twitter, i got reply from my friend,who speak the same. i think, pln was my last post in here ohhh :'(, but thanks god you have come back darling :*

No comments:

Post a Comment