12.01.2009

my december,my world

gotchaaaaaaa, know what pals, this is the 1st in my december, this is special, this is awesome, this is my lovely time of the year ( blah,lebong deh gw).
today's also aids world day :) suddenly remembering when i became a blood donor committee in high school. can you believe it? I became a member of extracurricular youth red cross ?? you will say a BIG no if you're know me well -_- but it doesnt matter, at least i can proud of my self, when i tell this stupid stories in front of my children later *biggrin*
ok next..
if i was in the month of december, i fell like grawr,haha yeah i dont know how to describe. this month is different, december atmosphere is very yummy, very nyumnyum, very rawr, haha im out of control i think. this is not because of my birthday in december of course wakaka ( just little bit maybe :p ). and it will be much more different when im on fuckin 7th december. yes u are rite ppl, there's a stories behind which i couldnt tell in here ( kepo deh lo pada,haha sukur! ) im gonna skip that day, but oh well oh well i know its sooo impossible :') damn yaa.
just let it flow. or i'll sleep for a loooooooooooong in that day ( hibernate mode : on ) << (jayus yaaa)

alright pals have a nice day. enjoy your december, and you will see how wonderful this world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment