3.08.2010

!@#$%^&*()

hmm.today's the 2nd week in march is started..yes im totally tired.honestly i hate march..
soo many troubles that i must thought about..
yes.."this place" take an important sides..
why she's always asked me to take a part in their 'dramas'.fuck
and i just doing nothing.because im too lazy too bored too blablabla to hear anything she said-_-
when she'll understand,this situation is sooooo annoying.
andddd my schedule seems no more friendly.no free day except sunday.
its 07.30, actually i should do the acc. assignment now..but i cant.
really out of mood. no one and nothing can became my mood booster right now.
even sj and friends.kekekeke..
when i'll try to do, my mind gave an alert " memory not enough,delete some data"
yesss. i guess i should care less about a thing that i shouldnt think about..
huhu i easy to get cranky, even thats just a bit annoying for me.
( no no im not on my pms period -_- )
wellwellwell, now i'll pray isya and try to start do the assg..

안녕히 주무세요 , hwaitingg! ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment