3.25.2010

만나서 반갑습니다 ^^

konichiwa ^^

now still 8:10 am in here and today is a gloomy day, so dark outside..
and it make too lazy to do anything, all i wanna do is just laying on my bed -_-
btw, for the 1st time i have a korean friend and im so happy :D
her name is lee so jeoung, and she's 21 years old so i called her unnie ( a named for the older sister in korea) ehehe
we met in one of the random chat sites, thats my lucky i guess, the 1st time i tried then the 1st time i've met her :p
we'll speak in english, although we're not too good in english but i said we should still keep in touch ^^
so, we exchanged the email addresses, and this is her first mail for me :


hi! my sister naya^^
...
Wed, March 24, 2010 9:29:58 PM
From:
이수정
...
View Contact
To:Afnan Yazid

hello naya^^

i'm very happy because, i taken mail to u

umm....frankly, l can't english...ㅜㅜ

so, i asking your agreement.


i said that my name is naya, in order that she can remembered my name easily. kekeke
i guess afnan is too hard for her -__-"
its maybe because i love korean culture, like drama and the music
so im very pleased to met her :D

No comments:

Post a Comment